Pizahutacobell (nosound) Pizahutacobell (nosound)

No sound

your audio doesn't work.

SCHLERF64 responds:

OMIGOSH PEEPOLE CALM DOWN1/!!!!

Grape random expansions Grape random expansions

Good start

Could benefit from the timing getting tuned up a bit (actions could have been sped up a bit, perhaps a few more frames to smooth it out and some implied motion here and there), but the art is decent. Composition was good. Sound effects were a little sparse. Some background ambiance would tie it together well.

Pleasure Island Pleasure Island

It's like adult swim...

...except animated better and not as funny.

Ffyl Ffyl

Excellent

Great job. Animation was a little jerky at some points but not any more than your average anime, so that's not really an issue. Characters were well drawn, and the story was engaging and easy to follow. I was starting to wonder why she would wait until dark to kill the vampire, but the flashback answered that. It would be interesting to see a non-music video adaptation.

Don't sweat the wolf wannabe. Thinking hes a wolf doesn't make him one, and if he really was, he sure as hell wouldn't be broadcasting it. In the days before internet, they had places called sanitariums for people who cannot separate their fantasies from reality.

Peter Peter

pretty cool

I don't know why people think that a cat dying is a travesty while killing people is perfectly fine. There are way too many cats and people in the world. Solving overpopulation on both levels is not a bad thing. WAAHHH HE KILLED A CAT!!! No actually he killed some digital black lines that have no physical substance. Don't sweat the causehead douchebags.

Pico Madness Pico Madness

Madness Day 2008 eh?

Pardon me, but did we warp ahead?

I wasn't paying attention.

Experiment_16 Experiment_16

If it was longer...

...it would have gone in my favorites for sure. Great style, but waaaaay to short.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

BurgerMeister MeisterBurger

Your Heart (Part.1) Your Heart (Part.1)

boo hoo another kid gets dumped

Sorry, I have to blam screemo garbage on general principle. The fact that the movie sucked makes me feel better about it too.

Bird Skipper (Part 1) Bird Skipper (Part 1)

Pfft… some people

Well, we learned one thing from this flash…

…people who hate Ren & Stimpy can't write an honest review without using their silly grudge in it. Regardless of it's similarities to Ren & Stimpy, this was a good flash; you'da gotten a 10 if the ending had been good.

LL - Art Unappreciation LL - Art Unappreciation

Not Bad

Congradulations. You are now the proud author of the first lock movie to actually make me laugh. Good job!

Wonchop responds: